TIME LEFT TO PRE-ORDER
• Don’t Switch The Channel (40:51)
The Making of The Final Interview
• The Man Behind the Music (06:00)
An Interview With Music Composer Paul Joyce*
• Deleted and Extended Scenes (16:00)
• Extended Segment (02:21)
Sarah Wilson at the Governor’s Mansion*
• Behind the Scenes Photo Slideshow (07:02)
• HD Trailer (02:10)
• Star Grainger Hines Commentary
• Director Fred Vogel & Star Damien Maruscak Commentary
• Director Fred Vogel, Producer Shelby L. Vogel & Editor Jamie Lockhart Commentary*
*Blu-ray Only. Not on DVD.
CD Soundtrack with music by Paul Joyce
Evidence Envelope Containing:
• Set of 6 Character Portraits by Paul Naylor
• Oliver Ross Concept Sketch by Fred Vogel
• Photo Autographed by Fred Vogel & Damien Maruscak
• Cast & Crew Photo
• Oliver Ross Business Card
Envelope is size A6. All extras with the exception of the business card sized 4.625x6.25 to fit perfectly in envelope.
Both photos by Paul Werkmeister / Miser Photography LLC
Each pre-order receives an entry into the drawing with over 200 awesome prizes including:
• Grand Prize (1) - Oliver Ross' Screen Used Briefcase filled with goodies including his screen-used tie, screen-used handkerchief, flask, notepad, and more.
• 27x40 Autographed Movie Posters (3) - originally printed for the Cast and Crew Red Carpet Screening in Pittsburgh, PA
• Lobby Card Set (3)
• Wardrobe Swatches from screen used garments
• photos - signed by members of the cast & crew
• photos - unsigned
...and more "The Final Interview" prizes that are only available to win if you pre-order.
Pre-orders run through midnight Halloween EST. Any items ordered with the Limited 3 Disc Collector's Edition [Pre-Order] will not ship until the pre-order does. If you want these items sooner they must be ordered separately.